LHCC - List of documents available for1992,
LHCC Special Open Sessions:
- Heavy-ion Theoretical Perspectives for RHIC and Implications
for the LHC Programme: B.
- The RHIC Heavy-ion Experimental Programme: J. Harris (16.5.2001)
- Measurement of CP Violating Asymmetries with the BaBar Detector: Fernando Ferroni (ppt) (pdf)(13.3.2002)
- Results and Prospects of the Belle Experiment: Alexander Bondar (13.3.2002)
- Report from the Tevatron Collider Programme: G. Chiarelli (27.11.2002)
Further physics topics were the subject of an open workshop in November 1994, and an open supersymmetry workshop was held in October 1996. A workshop on Standard Model Physics and beyond was held in May and October 1999.